September 01, 2008

6 month Pictures

Here is a sampling (I would say small sampling, but let's be honest--I'm his mama and could post all 200 pics cuz I think they are all adorable. But I did my best to pick some favorites) of Caden's 6 month pictures! We are so blessed to have a family friend who sets up a little studio in his house and takes these pics for us for free. He is the same guy who did my pregnancy pics and the ones we took when Caden was 3 weeks old. Caden did so great, and it was so much fun. Turns out this kid is quite photogenic, and should look for a side job. :) Enjoy!









3 comments:

Kristen Dacey said...

OH MY CUTE! Love all the pics... is there an online gallery of all 200?? Auntie Kristen wants to see!! :) Email me the link! I miss that little man...!!! LOVES!

Carrie P said...

So cute!!! And yes, very photogenic!

Bethany said...

oh my cuteness!!

I love the one of you and Caden with you in the white shirt looking down on him. So sweet!

He is ADORABLE and you will cherish these forever!

Bekah says you look hot, Caden. (I don't know where she gets this from!)