January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and is having a great 2008 so far! Mine is going pretty well, besides the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow. I was just getting used to not working and man, did I love it. Oh well... Today I had lunch with my high school friends Brittany (and her son Gavin!) and Julie. It was so fun to see them and catch up! I don't get to see them very often since we all live in different parts of California, but each time we get together we pick right up where we left off. I love that about friends!
Ok, I guess I should go now since I actually have to wake up on time tomorrow. Happy New Year to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy New Year! I hope that you feel good these last couple of months cooking that kiddo!! Can't wait to see you!!
Julie who??
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!
check my facebook, i put up new pics on my albums on sat night
Post a Comment