Im back from Oklahoma! It was a quick but great trip, and I am so glad I got the chance to go. I got to spend some quality time with the whole Bowers fam, and (especially) had so much fun seeing the kids! I know I am biased, but they are so stinkin adorable. It was the hardest its ever been to leave. The quote that brought on the tears for me was "Noooooo! Aunt Jen can't leave. I want her to stay forever!". Yeah...how hard is it to leave when you have a 4 year old princess crying while saying that to you.
As for weather, it snowed while I was there---it was down to 20-something degrees...yeah... now I realize why I live in California. haha, It was really pretty though, I have to admit, but I am still defrosting as we speak.And I had to push Kristi's car out of a ditch. There's a story there. Just ask.
Here are some of the pics from the whirlwind trip. 
It was spirit day at school on Friday and Hannah already thinks she's a cheerleader. She was sitting on my lap at the pep rally at school and it took all my strength to hold her back from running on the gym floor to start cheering with the high school cheerleaders. Literally. I'm not exaggerating.
Brrrr.....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment