
Last night, Jon and I officially booked a vacation to Kauai for the first week in June! We are SO excited! We are staying at the Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation (that is where this picture is from). We got a condo there so we can have a kitchen but still have maid service (that was a must have for me!) Its right in the middle of Poipu beach which is where Jon and I have talked about going since before we were married. Its our favorite vacation spot that we both have been to seperately with our families, and now we finally get to go together. Work has been especially busy for both Jon and I due to our recent promotions (not that we are complaining about that!)---both promotions involve doing multiple jobs until people are hired underneath us, which is proving to take a while. All that to say, booking this vacation has made work a lot more tolerable knowing that in just a few short months, we will be there: lying on the beach, hearing the waves crash and looking out to bright blue water. Not bad..not bad at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment